Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Not Budging

So, the scale has barely budged.  And when I say this, I mean it has fluctuated up and down within two pounds but has not dipped low enough for me to feel as if I've made any progress. I grow frustrated.

I am going to try to eliminate wheat and sugar, and have realized that perhaps I need to exercise as well. I am leery of this, though, because that tends to increase my appetite and a few years ago I actually gained ten pounds when I started running.

I am not giving up, though, and am more determined to find what will work for me.

I am also going to revisit the hypnotism thing.  I have an app on my phone that is interesting...I just need to do it consistently. That was my big failure last time.  I always fall asleep before it ends.


No comments:

Post a Comment